Corona measures at HVL are discontinued
The one-meter rule no longer applies and restrictions related to events have been lifted. This is how HVL prepares for a normal study and working day.
The government abolished most corona measures on Saturday 25 September.
The following applies to the activity at HVL's five campuses in the future:
- The one-meter rule no longer applies. In the coming days, HVL will remove all markings and barriers associated with the one-meter rule.
- The timetable that has been laid out applies to the autumn semester.
- All event limits have been removed.
- HVL proposes that all employees, as a general rule, work on campuses in the future. Any use of a home office must be agreed with the immediate manager. Those who have their workplace in K2 in Bergen will receive updated information during the week.
Employees and students are encouraged to follow national councils and rules that still apply:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Have good hand and cough hygiene.
- Go into isolation if you are diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Test yourself if you get symptoms of Covid-19.
It is important to emphasize that we must be prepared for changes that may require us to implement measures at short notice.
Throughout the week, HVL will adapt and update corona information on the website.