Study plan - Physical Education, One Year Unit
- has knowledge of the distinctiveness, development and legitimacy of the physical education subject.
- has academic and didactic knowledge.
- has knowledge of physical activity, body movement, physical education and sports from a public health perspective.
- has knowledge of training, training principles and training management suitable for different age groups, particularly for the purpose of developing physical and sports-related skills.
- is able to plan, prepare, implement and critically assess teaching in physical education and lead other physical activity based on applicable framework conditions.
- is able to maintain safety in different activities and movement environments.
- is able to further develop their own and others' knowledge and skills.
- is able to understand, exercise and develop their own professionalism.
- is able to critically and analytically assess how physical education and other physical activity contributes to development and general education.
- is able to communicate with pupils, parents and colleagues about issues relating to physical education, sports and physical learning.
The year programme in Sports/Physical Education has been split into Physical Education 1, autumn - 30 study points and Physical Education 2, spring - 30 study points.