Suitability Assessment Committee
The Suitability Assessment Committee is a legally required agency, as per the Universities and University Colleges Act, sections 4-10. The Board’s work is regulated by the Regulations regarding suitability assessments in higher education.
Members from 01.10.2021 to 01.10.2024:
- Gunn Haraldseid, Vice-Dean for Education Quality at FLKI
- Kristine Hjelle, lecturer in FLKI
- Terje Årsvoll Olsen, subject leader at FHS
- Lotte Pannekoeke, lecturer at FSH
- Cathrine Bjorvatn, Helse Bergen
- Bjørn Andersen, Karmøy municipality
- Tom Debu Nesvåg, Lead for universal design
- Andrea Cecilie Kristensen Wisbech, student representative
- Gisle Lie Engen, student representative
- Bjørn-Einar Hagevik Pettersen, student representative (deputy)
Suitability assessments ensure that children, pupils, patients and users of various services do not come into contact with professionals who are unfit to work in the field for which they have been trained.