Do you want to study at Western Norway University of Applied Sciences? Please see our admission information or contact our admission office.
Postal address: Høgskulen på Vestlandet, Postbox 7030, 5020 Bergen, Norway
Service Centre: Mondays to Fridays 08.00–15.00.
(From 15.9. to 14.5.: 08.00–15.30)
All campuses are open to the public Mondays to Fridays at 08.00–15.00. Library, reading rooms and group rooms are available.
Students also have access to campus buildings with student ID cards:
- Mondays to Fridays at 07.30–22.00, all campuses.
- Saturdays at 10.00–18.00, all campuses.
- Sundays at 10.00–18.00, only Bergen (K2), Haugesund and Stord
Employees have access Mondays to Sundays at 06.00–00.00 at all campuses.
Our electronic billing address is 0192:917641404. This address supports the PEPPOL BIS standard and must be used.
If it is not possible to send the invoice to our electronic address, the invoice can be sent as an attachment in PDF-formula to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IBAN: NO6276940517652
- SWIFT: DNBANOKK
Organization number: 917641404
Participant Identification Code; PIC-number: 916768923
Erasmus code: N BERGEN14
- Bergen: Inndalsveien 28, 5063 Bergen
- Diver Education: Skålevikveien 60, 5178 Loddefjord
- Førde: Svanehaugvegen 1, 6812 Førde
- Haugesund: Bjørnsonsgate 45, 5528 Haugesund
- Sogndal: Røyrgata 6, 6856 Sogndal
- Stord: Klingenbergvegen 4, 5414 Stord