Tel: +47 55 58 70 89
Email: Send email
Field of work
At present I am a professor of organization and management in the Department of Business Administration. I have been lecturing and engaged in research activities at different universities in Singapore, Malaysia and Norway for more than two decades. I earned both M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees in the discipline of Administration and Organization Theory (Public Adminitration) at the University of Bergen.
- Technology Management 1 and Ethics (MOØ222)
- Organization Theory 2 and Digitalization (ØAO018)
- Organization and Management
- Globalization and Governance
- Digitalization and sustainable development
- Politics, administration and organization in the Muslim world
Research Group on Sustainability and Green Innovation at HVL: https://www.hvl.no/en/research/group/sustainability-research-group/
Policy and Strategies for Quality Improvement: A Study on Chittagong City Corporation, Bangladesh
The Role of Leadership in Promoting Quality Management: A Study on the Chittagong City Corporation, Bangladesh
Quality Reform in Malaysian Higher Education Governance: “Identity Formation” or “Knowledge Shopping”?
Power Configuration in the Muslim World: Exploring the Post-WWII Era