Amalie Meling Vikse
Field of work
Advisor, international mobility and exchange agreements.
I am the contact person for the Student Advisors at the Faculty of Business Administration and Social Sciences (FØS) and the Faculty of Engineering and Science (FIN) – in matters regarding student mobility. My workload consists of the following:
- Agreements – Renewals and digitalization of our Erasmus+ agreements with partner universities.
- Staff Mobility – Process applications for the Erasmus+ staff mobility scheme.
- Outwards Student Mobility – Promoting mobility within the organisation though social media and events. Processing applications. Case management throughout, and after, the mobility period.
- Incoming Student Mobility – Processing applications. Organising a digital Orientation Day. Some admin tasks while the students are at HVL.
- International Day – Organising an international day in September at all five campuses.