Bård Erik Bogen
Field of work
I work as an associate professor at the masters programme in clinical physiotherapy, where I teach courses in movement science, biomechanics, exercise science and physiotherapy in acute and in subacute and longlasting musculoskeletal disorders.
I also teach at the bachelor programme in physiotherapy, in geriatrics, movement science and assessment and treatment of orthopaedic conditions.
I also work at the rehabilitation lab at HVL, with both research and teaching.
- MAFYS101: Body, movement, health and disease
- MAFYS320: Exercise science and biomechanics
- MAFYS521: Physiotherapy for traumatology and surgery
- MAFYS531: Physiotherapy in subacute andlonglasting musculoskeletal disorders.
- Motor and cognitive functioning in older adults
- The use of exergaming and virtual environments in rehabilitation
- Return to sports and activity after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Show all