How to apply for admission to the PhD programme
You apply for admission to the PhD programme at HVL by filling in and submitting the application for admission.
To have your application processed, you must remember to attach all the required documents:
1. Academic transcripts documenting your formal qualifications (masters degree and bachelor degree)
2. Short summary of master dissertation
3. Project proposal; refer to the relevant PhD programme and specified requirements, page numbers when applicable, etc. See more information about template or regulation for the project description for the relevant PhD program;
Bildung and pedagogical practices
Health, Function and Participation
Responsible Innovation and Regional Development
4. Curriculum vitae (CV)
5. Confirmation of finances for the PhD programme (e.g. appointment as a salaried research fellow)
6. Recommendation letter from main supervisor
Please see our guide for filling out the application form for PhD programmes at the end of the application form.