For applicants to Master in Climate Change Management.
When applying for admission, you must provide evidence of your academic achievements and proficiency in English.
You need a certificate from one of the following tests:
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) with at least 6.0 points.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with at least 550 points for Paper-based test (PBT), 213 points for Computer-based test (CBT), or at least 80 points for Internet-based test (IBT).
TOEFL or IELTS certificates must be original and sent directly to us from the test center.
English language test exceptions
- Applicants who have completed a university degree instructed in English at a university that is physically located in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants who have completed at least a 3-year degree instructed in English in an EU/EEA country.
- Applicants with upper secondary education and a Bachelor's degree (issued or ongoing if the applicant is currently enrolled in the last semester) from a Nordic country may be exempted from an additional English test. Please include the school-leaving certificate of your upper secondary education into your application package.