Course description for academic year 2023/2024
Contents and structure
Introduction to entrepreneurship with focus on business-idea development, execution strategy and the preparation of a good business description in form of a business plan. Focus on sustainable entrepreneurship.
- Can account for knowledge about business ideas, the value of customers, markets, the establishment process, entrepreneurial sales work, marketing, and financing of start-ups.
- Understands the importance of and the connection between customer-value and product-/service solutions as the basis for new enterprises.
- Can formulate a business idea with an accompanying business model and have knowledge about implementing these.
- Has further developed an ability to formulate and present entrepreneurial ideas and have gained analytical skills connected to entrepreneurship.
- Can use a critical analytical ability to examine the role and the contribution of entrepreneurial team-members in start-ups, small- and medium sized enterprises in different contexts.
- Knows the purpose of and the logic behind a business description in form of a business plan and can prepare one.
- Can relate entrepreneurship to UNs sustainable development goals - SDGs
Recommended previous knowledge
The teaching is based on lectures and group work, with guidance and milestone-based development. A business plan will be developed and presented.
Compulsory learning activities
The students must create a business idea and develop this by working out a business plan. Students should deliver a draft of the business plan. The draft can be delivered either individually or in groups of up to 3 students.
Students should deliver a business plan. The business plan can be delivered either individually or in groups of up to 3 students.
Grade Scale A-F
Examination support material
All printed and written study aids and material may be used for the student-project.More about examination support material
- ØKB2114 - Entreprenørskap - Reduction: 10 studypoints
- ØKB049 - Entreprenørskap og kommersialisering - Reduction: 10 studypoints