Natural Science Talk in Teacher Educations
Participants from three European countries have started the project Natural Science Talk (SciTalk) in Teacher Educations.
Natural Science Talk in Teacher Educations is a new project where the participants will design a methodological model that can be transferred to any teacher education program.
To promote natural science talk, we will develop and implement guidelines on how to conduct an explorative conversation with children.
The project was initiated on September 18th to 20th, when 11 persons gathered at HVL campus Stord from three European countries to start working on the Natural Science Talk in Teacher Educations.
The project is lead by associate professor Sissel Margrethe Høisæter and assistant department leader and associated professor Merete Økland Sortland, both from HVL.
Natural Science Talk in Teacher Educations is financed by the EU-program Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for school education. To develop the best possible guidelines, kindergartens, schools and higher educations are represented in the project in different ways from Netherlands, Germany and Norway.
The project will last for 3 years, to 2021.
- Oda Bjerknes - Espira Gruppen AS
- Anne Kristine Byhring - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Astrid Wallem Hagen - Bråtveit natur- og kulturbarnehage
- Carlien Nijdam - HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Henriëtte op den Brouw - HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Inger Kristine Jensen - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Margareth Sandvik - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Kati Hannken-Illjes - Phillips Universitaet Marburg
- Sissel Margrethe Høisæter - Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Yuko Kamisaka - Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Cato Tandberg - Oslo Metropolitan University
- Merete Økland Sortland - Western Norway University of Applied Sciences