Liv Jorunn Solstad
Field of work
Work and competence area
My work area is to coordinate the work at the E-health arena HVL and participate in research and development projects.
I am particularly interested in how technology can contribute to good care in the health and care sector and what is needed to bring sustainable changes.
Roles and positions
- Coordinator and member of the leader group at E-health arena HVL, Alrek
- Advisor and researcher at the Center for Care research, West
- Member of SOFs resource group for the municipalities' implementation of Meld. St. 15 (2017–2018) A full life - all your life — A Quality Reform for Older Persons
- Member of the research group Technology, society and health (HVL)
Work in progress
- Participate in ongoing development projects at the E-health arena HVL
- Participate in the EU project Digital&innovation skills helix in health (DISH)
- Participate in the research project VIBOR