Book a study room
As for the time being, TimeEdit is only in Norwegian. Log in with your student username and password.
Procedure and guidelines for reservation of study rooms
- Students may book study rooms up to 3 days in advance and for no more than 3 hours at a time. The reservation system opens at 12.00.
- It is possible to book a study room on a campus other than your own.
- Study rooms should only be used for group work and must be used by minimum 2 students.
- Manipulation of the reservation system is not allowed.
- If the room is unused within 15 minutes after its reservation, the booking is invalid and others are free to use the room.
- You may not delete an unused reservation and book the same room later the same day.
- Remember to delete your reservation if you are not going to use the room afterall.
- Remember to tidy the room before leaving it.
If you have any questions, please ask the student services.
Find a room
In Bergen you may locate rooms at Mazemap.
In Førde, the study rooms are found in Høgskulebygget.
Find study rooms in Haugesund.
In Sogndal you will find study rooms in Høgskulebygget, Fossbygget, Stadionbygget, Guridalsbygget and Svingen.