HVL Robotics research projects
HVL Robotics has a wide range of research and innovation projects with industry partners funded by The Research Council of Norway, EU, the Sogn og Fjordane savings bank foundation, and industry partners.
If you are an industry- or research partner curious about what we can work together on, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Current Research Projects
- Teknoløft Sogn og Fjordane – knowledge-buidling in robotics and big data
- FutuRaPS – Future Raspberry Production System for Western Norway
- CoBotAGV – Collaborative robots on Autonomous Guided Vehicles
- Probad OLS – Fully-automated self-learning production line for prefabricated bathroom modules
- Nortura DigiSpek - Digital production of cured ham
Older Research Projects
- Retrams AS RobotHandleS – Robotic handling of reusable surgical equipment