The Steering Group and Boards
The administrative and organisational structure will contribute to the highest possible standard of research. To support this, three advisory boards with different functions will support the leader team of the centre.
The KINDknow leader team consist of one person from each Work package (WP). Each WP will also have at least one more person in the core team to make sure that the leader team meets at key stages during the course of developing the centre and will be involved in strategic decisions. The leader team will meet regularly in order to share and build the centre.
Below you will find information about members in the groups and boards.
The Steering Group
The Steering Group will oversee the research centre, provide advice and ensure that protocol is followed. Members are:
- Gro Anita Fonnes Flaten, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (chair)
- Helge Habbestad, the Arctic University of Norway
- Trine Samuelsberg, Bergen Municipality
- Kjellrun Hiis Hauge, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Jayne Elizabeth White, RMIT University
The Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board will support the academic work of the WPs and the centre. Members are:
- Marilyn Fleer, Uni. Monash
- Helen May, Uni. of Otago
- Susanne Garvis, Uni. of Gothenburg
- Beth Graue, Uni. of Wisconsin-Madison
- Birgit Brandt, Uni. Chemnitz Tech
- Abigail Hacket, Manchester Met. Uni.
- John Siraj-Blatchford, Uni. of Plymouth
- Joce Nuttall, Australian Catholic Uni
The User Board
The User Board will provide input to the WPs about needs of different participants and about the development of participatory methodologies. Members are:
- Marianne Boge, Bergen Municipality
- Vibeke Gjendemsjø, Troms County
- Rudy Garred, Uni. of Stavanger
- Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson, SAMAGI
- The National Parents Organization
- The Norwegian National Centre for Food, Health and Physical Activity