Assistant Professor

Eivind Standal Husabø

Field of work

I have a 30% part-time position as a college lecturer at HVL. In the remaining 70% of my position, I have been released to work as a consultant forJunior Achievement Vestland. I'm educated as preschool teacher at Volda University College in 1986 and have a master's degree in organization and management from Western Norway University of Applied Sciences , 2017. I teach innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability on several courses that run across 5 campuses at HVL. As part of my position, I am an innovation consultant at HVL Skape - HVL's commitment to student innovation. I'm also involved in teaching at PPU (practical pedagogical education).

Courses taught

  • Innovation
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Sustainability
  • Value creation
  • Student based enterprises
  • Creativity and creative processes 
  • Practical pedagogical education

Research areas

  • Innovation and innovative processes
  • Educational entrepreneurship
  • Entrepreneurship and leadership

Research groups

Publications

  • Berekraft – «Learning by doing?»

    Barsnes, Birte, Husabø, Eivind Standal, Sande, Joar, Kyrkjebø, Dagrun (2021)
  • INTERDISCIPLINARY INNOVATION CAMP FOR NURSING AND ENGINEERING STUDENTS AT WNUAS

    Husabø, Eivind Standal, Kyrkjebø, Dagrun, Sande, Joar (2021)
  • Interdisciplinary innovation camp for nursing and engineering students at WNUAS

    Husabø, Eivind Standal, Sande, Joar, Kyrkjebø, Dagrun (2020)
  • Interdisciplinary innovation camp for nursing and engineering students at WNUAS

    Husabø, Eivind Standal, Sande, Joar, Kyrkjebø, Dagrun (2020)
  • Tverrfagleg innovasjonscamp for ingeniør- og sjukepleiestudentar ved campus Førde

    Kyrkjebø, Dagrun, Husabø, Eivind Standal, Sande, Joar (2020)
  • Show all