Liv Torunn Grindheim
Field of work
Liv Torunn Grindheimn is a researcher at KINDknow - Kindergarten Knowledge Centre for Systemic Research on Diversity and Sustainable Futures, leader of the research group Kindergarten as formative educational arena - children's, student's and teacher's activity and editor in the journal Nordic early childhood educational research.
Her research is informed by children's sociology, cultural-historical approach, philosophy and critical ethnography. Her aims are to contribute to national, international and transdisciplinary approaches to sustainability for children's contemporary and future lives.
- Bachelor: Sustainable development by involvement
- Master: Kindergarten Knowledge
- MBAS511 Kindergarten as arena for cultural formation and kindergarden teachers' professional assignment
- play and exploration
- children as citizens
- sustainable education
- early childhood education
- early childhood teacher education
Young children’s lived democracy: How can children’s democratic participation be conceptualised as more than socialisation?
Approaching Agency in Intra-Activities