Ruth Ingrid Skoglund
Field of work
Ruth Ingrid Skoglund is a core researcher at KINDknow-Kindergarten Knowledge Centre for Systemic Research on Diversity and Sustainable Futures
She is a member of the reserach group Kindergarten as formative educational arena
- Master course MBA511 Kindergarten as an arena for cultural formation and kindergarten teachers' professional assignment
- Cultural understanding and Comparative pedagogy
- Supervision and kindergarten teachers' professional development
- Childrens' play and exploration
- Professional ethics for kindergarten teachers
- Collaboration with parents to prevent bullying in kindergartenen
Ny mobbelov i barnehagen - likeverdig dialog med foreldre er avgjørende i forebyggingen mot mobbing
Å høre til- Forebygging mot mobbing i barnehagen utfordrer samarbeidet mellom foreldre og barnehage.
Beyond Bullying: Understanding Children’s Exploration of Inclusion and Exclusion Processes in Kindergarten
Children's perspectives about cultural sustainability and neighborhood in Chinese and Norwegian kindergartens - A didactical approach.
En teoretisk didaktisk tilnærming til barnehagebarns forestillingslek