HVL Robotics - Education
HVL Robotics researchers are responsible for a number of courses on robotics at HVL – some of which are available as single-courses or as futher- and continuing education.
See the individual course pages for more details on content. Please contact the course responsible if you are interested in taking the course as a single-course add-on to your engineering degree, or if you would be interested in these or other courses in robotics as a continuing or further education course.
Robotics courses at bachelor level:
- Robotics (ELE306)
- Intelligent robotics (DAT160)
- Introduction to engineering, campus-specific robotics content (ING104)
Robotics courses at master level:
- Rapid prototyping using computational tools (ADA525)
- Applied Robot Prototyping (ADA526)
- Advanced Robot Control (ADA527)
Robotics courses at PhD-level:
ICTXXX Advanced Robot Control – PhD-version