BYG119 Drawing and CAD/BIM
Course description for academic year 2018/2019
Contents and structure
The course will facilitate understanding of the use of drawings and models as one of the most important communication methods between different actors in construction projects.
- Drawing levels in relation to project phases
- Targeting of drawing
- layer structure
- Detailed drawings
- Quality control and audit
- 3d model
- Multi-disciplinary model, collision control
- Terrain Model
After completing this course, the candidate must have:
- Know the basic principles of drawing production
- Know the concepts and contents of a BIM model
- be able to understand and produce simple plan and section drawings
- be able to produce a 3-d model using computer software
- Understand the usefulness of coordination models in construction projects
The study program admission requirements.
Lectures, Exercise Hours, Project Work.
Compulsory learning activities
3 assignments must be approved to pass the exam.
Approved mandatory work requirements are valid for 3 consecutive semesters.
The exam consists of two parts:
- Individual semester assignment (60% of final grade). The assignment is valid for 3 semesters after the regular exam.
- Oral presentation of semester assignment (40% of final grade).
Both parts must be passed to get a grade in the subject. Grade scale A-F where F is not passed.
- TOB007 - Teknisk tegning DAK - Reduction: 5 studypoints
- BYG140 - BIM og landmåling - Reduction: 5 studypoints