Field of work
Theoretical and experimental studies of industrial systems with special focus on multiphysics-related phenomena: radiation, casting, boiling, conjugate heat transfer, chemical reactions, multiphase, and turbulence. Agglomeration and break-up of solid adhesive particles in multiphase flows.
Numerical modeling of aforementioned events by means of computational fluid dynamics is of particular interest.
Advanced non-invasive experimental techniques for CFD validation: computer tomography (CT), positron emission particle tracking (PEPT).
Renewable energy: nanosystems for solar and geothermal applications.
Flow assurance: risk assessment of plugging in wells and production pipes
- MAS 536 CFD for energy technology
- MAS 108 Theory of hydraulic machines
- PTEK 241 Introduction to multiphase systems @ UiB (2017)
- MAS 308 Gas Technology (2014)
- PTEK 205. Numerical methods in process technology (tutorials, 2008)
- multiphase flow
- population balance modelling
- solar collectors
- flow assurance
- heat transfer
- boiling kinetics
- Positron Emission Particle Tracking