Arbeids- og kompetanseområde
Theoretical and experimental studies of industrial systems with special focus on multiphysics-related phenomena: radiation, casting, boiling, conjugate heat transfer, chemical reactions, multiphase, and turbulence. Agglomeration and break-up of solid adhesive particles in multiphase flows.
Numerical modeling of aforementioned events by means of computational fluid dynamics is of particular interest.
Advanced non-invasive experimental techniques for CFD validation: computer tomography (CT), positron emission particle tracking (PEPT).
Renewable energy: nanosystems for solar and geothermal applications.
Flow assurance: risk assessment of plugging in wells and production pipes
2010 University of Bergen/PhD in Process Technology
2006 Moscow Engineering Physics Institute/M.Sci. in Thermal Physics, Eng.Phys. in Industrial Safety of Nuclear Power Plants
- MAS 108 Hydraulikk og hydrauliske maskiner
- PTEK 241 Introduksjon til fleirfasesystem @ UiB (2017)
- MAS 308 Gassteknologi (2014)
- PTEK 205 Numeriske metodar for prosessteknologi @ UiB (øvinger, 2008)
- CFD: computational fluid dynamics
- multiphase flow
- population balance modelling
- gas hydrate
- flow assurance
- heat transfer
- boiling kinetics
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Positron Emission Particle Tracking