Field of work
I teach natural science both primary school teacher education (GLU) and kindergarten teacher education (BLU). The main topics I teach are ecology, biological diversity, sustainable development, human biology and biochemistry. In practical-pedagogical education (PPU), I teach science didactics. I am also keen on food and meals for health aspect in kindergarten and school. I also teach some physics topics in BLU.
I have experienced in online teaching such as work-based kindergarten teacher education (ABLU) and part-time primary school teacher education (DLU) with Adobe connect, so I am confident in using digital solutions for online teaching e.g. Zoom. There are more and more digital aids, so it is demanding but interesting to learn something new that can be used to stimulate the student's learning.
In recent years, I have been responsible for the biology subjects at GLU and NHB in BLU.
I am also safety representative FLKI at campus Stord.
- MGUNA131/MGBNA141 natural science1 topic1 - living nature
- MGUNA550 natural science3, topic4 - Master thesis (supervisor)
- PPUA305 natural science didactics
- PPUA306 natural science didactics
- NHR102 Nature, health and movement
- SciTalk - Natural Science Talk in Teacher Educations