Part 2 of the development program for basic competence consists of several optional 20-hour modules in subject didactics. The modules are both for participants in the study program in university pedagogy and other employees at HVL. If there is free capacity, external parties can also participate.
En oversikt over våre moduler på norsk
Modules on learning activities
- FD6- Teaching for student active learning | Autumn 23The aim of the module is to problematize the meanings of student active learning as part of our teaching in higher education.
- FD9- Building a learning culture in higher education | Autumn 23In the module, building a learning culture in higher education are examined in the light of cultural-historical theory and knowledge of what good learning cultures can be.
Modules on R&D-based teaching
- FD16- PhD supervision | Spring 23The module provides and theoretical and practical introductions to ph.d supervision. One of the goals of the course is to share experiences and knowledge to strengthen the participants' own role as a supervisor.
- FD24 – Feedback in academia | Autumn 23In this module we will discuss what feedback is and how it can achieve better results.
- FD1- Pedagogical folder | Autumn 23HSPED802 Optional module that provides an introduction to how your folder can be prepared so that it documents your pedagogical competence.
Modules on professional and educational innovation
None of these modules are available in English yet.
Course description for HSPED802 Optional modules
Please feel free to contact us on e-mail at email@example.com.