Plan your stay in Bergen

If you are applying to study at Campus Bergen, you will find information here that will help you plan your stay.

As an international student moving to Norway you may have to apply for a visa or a study permit, or both. As soon as you receive a letter of acceptance you should check visa requirements for your country:

You are responsible for making insurance arrangements for any accident, illness, injury, loss or damage to persons or property while at HVL:

Even though HVL does not charge any tuition fees, living costs in Norway are relatively high, so here you can find some information that may help you calculate monthly expenses: