Field of work
Relevant work experience: Milieu therapist in private child welfare institutions and municipal services for people with learning disabilities, social worker in NAV (local welfare office) and specialised mental health and substance abuse services.
Area of expertise: In addition to social studies, I am concerned with collective mobilization. My research focus has been on how to facilitate so that patients/service users, staff and leaders engage in collaboration on improvement and innovation in public services. Thus, my area of expertise is social work, change management and leadership, action research, co-production/user involvement and innovation.
- Social work
- Substance and behavioral addictions
- User participation and co-production
- User involved/co-produced training and group supervision
- Qualitative methods
- Change management
- Action research
- Co-production, co-creation and innovation
- Service user and provider participation in service development. Action research in public mental health and substance abuse services
- Co-production: A development collaboration between patients/service users, professionals and leaders. Action research in public mental health and substance abuse services, and mental health services in collaboration with local welfare services.