Student counselling in Health and Social Sciences

Our student counselling service can help you when it comes to questions about admission, your studies, individual education plans, exams, exchange programmes and various other types of guidance you may need while you are studying with us.

You can also find help with transferring any courses you have taken at other academic institutions, including grades and certificates you have already achieved.

How to contact us

You may contact the study counselor at You can get an answer to your question, or arrange a time for a guidance interview.

What would you like more information on?