Arbeids- og kompetanseområde
Theoretical and experimental studies of industrial systems with special focus on multiphysics-related phenomena: radiation, casting, boiling, conjugate heat transfer, chemical reactions, multiphase and turbulence. Numerical modelling of aforementioned events by means of computational fluid dynamics is of particular interest.
Renewable energy: nanosystems for solar and geothermal applications. Advanced non-invasive experimental techniques for CFD validation.
2010 University of Bergen/PhD in Process Technology
2006 Moscow Engineering Physics Institute/M.Sci. in Thermal Physics
- MAS 108 Hydraulikk og hydrauliske maskiner
- CFD: computational fluid dynamics
- multiphase flow
- population balance modelling
- gas hydrate
- flow assurance
- heat transfer
- boiling kinetics
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Positron Emission Particle Tracking