Hilde Svrljuga Sætre
Arbeids- og kompetanseområde
The project is a multilevel analysis of the policy development of public sector innovation. My intake into public sector innovation is that of social entrepreneurship and social enterprise as these hybrid organization may bring about innovation within areas such as production, processes, organization and communication. Hence, the focal point of the project is to study the policy development on social entrepreneurship in four governance structures. The multilevel structure is based on the following levels:
- EU as an external policy driver for the development of social entrepreneurship as a field in Europe
- Divergences and convergences in the policy development on social entrepreneurship and social enterprises in the Scandinavian countries
- Policy development on social entrepreneurship and social enterprises in Norway
- Policy shifts toward social entrepreneurship as a means to strengthen work inclusion among immigrants - the development of a new work-inclusion strategy for immigrants in the municipality Meland.
R & D projects
Gründersporet - en ny introduksjonsordning for flyktninger som ønsker å starte egen virksomhet. Financed by RFF Vest. Project Owner: Meland kommune. Project Leader: Mai Camilla Munkejord. R & D partner: HVL. (2019-2022).
- MOØ223 Metode og forskningsdesign
- MOØ232 Social entrepreneurship and innovation in the public sector
- Public sector innovation
- Social entrepreneurship
- Policy development
- Civil society
Challenges in defining social enterprise in Norway: A contested concept
Criminal justice and detention
Mot et Barneperspektiv i Barnevernet: En studie av implementeringen av programmet Mitt Liv Barnevern
Developing a policy for social entrepreneurship and social enterprise in Norway: A contested terrain of political struggle
Hvordan kan sosiale entreprenører bidra til arbeidsinkludering av migranter?