- H2020 Research Project COMETS. "Collective action Models for Energy Transition and Social Innovation"(from 05/2019 - 04/2021).
- ERASME - Jean Monet Center of Excellence on Sustainable Development at the University Clermont-Auvergne, France (Since April 2019). Cooperation in education & research. See our latest publication - two chapters in the new book on Strong Sustainability (see: Chapter A, Chapter B).
- H2020 Project EERAdata: "Towards a FAIR and open data ecosystem in the low carbon energy research community" (from 03/2020). 6 European partners, HVL leads.
- H2020 Project DRES2Markets: " Technical, business, and regulatory approaches to enhance the renewable energy capabilities to take part actively in the electricity and ancillary service markets" (from 08/2020). 15 European partners. More information & links upcoming.
- AI for sustainable energy (09/2020-09/2022). HVL financed research cooperation between the research groups Data Science and Data-driven energy system analysis
Mer informasjon finner du på vår engelske nettside